Arrange a keynote, half day, or full day lifestyle Conference to refresh your audience with practical tips and inspiration. Most sessions include Powerpoint client pictures to make this a visual delight. Choose three presentations for a full day “Simplify Your Life” Conference. (All speeches are 45-60 minutes) Contact our office directly at (858) 217-6320 or email your inquiry here: Contact Us
1. Simplify Your Life
This entertaining keynote is full of practical tips on managing everything from the mail pile to closets. Everyone wants to get organized so this event is sure to be well attended. Treat your audience at a special Women’s event, Kick-Off meeting, or Conference.
2. Simplify Your Time and Email
Do you have piles of paper, a backlog of work, customers to please and new business to acquire? Too much to do and too little time to do it? Then it’s time to simplify your time and work on your business! She will be speaking for us about how to Simplify Our Time including How To:
- * Organize and Simplify Your Paperwork and Office
- * Handle Your Email so it Doesn’t Have a Handle on You
- * Manage Your Time Efficiently for More Productivity
- * Set up Strategies to Meet Your Financial Goals
3. Make a Clean Sweep in Your Home
An audience favorite speech with humor, tips, and pictures to clean sweep the outside of your home and inside of your heart. (60-75 minutes)
4. Ages and Stages of Getting Children (and Parents) Organized
Be the great parent you want to be with age level chores, bedroom setup, and family time tips.
5. 22 Simple Ways to Be God’s Woman-Proverbs 31
This one- of-a kind Bible Study has a track record of clear biblical teaching for being God’s woman in today’s world.
6. Prepare Your Heart and Home for the Holidays This Year!
Prepare Your Heart and Home for the Holidays! Particularly good for November and December to turn “Seasonal Stress into Organizational Success” and focus on keeping Christmas meaningful. It covers ways to simply Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s preparations! The ending can include an inspiring faith based message around a changed heart and the Christmas Nativity.
All of the above topics serve as a keynote speech, outreach event, or conference workshop. PowerPoint and handouts are a part of each session. Preordered discount quantities of Marcia’s books are available for each attendee.
7. Organize Your Business to Save Time and Increase Your Bottom Line!
Do you have piles of paper, a backlog of work, customers to please and new business to acquire? Too much to do and too little time to do it? Then it’s time to simplify your time and work on your business!
She will be speaking for us about how to Simplify Our Time including How To:
* Organize and Simplify Your Paperwork and Office
* Handle Your Email so it Doesn’t Have a Handle on You
* Manage Your Time Efficiently for More Productivity
* Set up Strategies to Meet Your Financial Goals
- “You are delightful–Hope for those of us who feared disorganization might be terminal–I’ll start with the bedroom closet.”
- “Program was paced nicely especially at the end of a long day. Info was helpful.”
- “I am motivated to go home and start cleaning out my closet–I’ll start by giving away clothes to those who need them. Thank you Marcia–you were an inspiration.”
- “There is “light at the end of the tunnel”– the dining room table is first, get rid of the piles!!”
- “Tonight I was motivated to go home and begin to organize my house. The comment that sticks with me most is “Do your things own you or do you own them?”
- “I was motivated to “let go” of the things that own me. I’m going to take one room a week. I’m right-brained–it’s hard!!!”
- “I enjoyed your stories and practical position. Great seminar!”
- “Very good ideas even for an “organized” person.”
- “I like your attitude. Plan to work on my papers.”
- “I was motivated to go home and be happy about organizing rather than being frustrated–set time frames instead of “it all at once!” Your sense of humor makes it all come together! This is the second time I’ve heard you and I do some things!”
- “You’ve inspired me to something my mother and ex-wife tried and couldn’t do for more than 30 years — make my bed each morning! Wow!”
For information to book Marcia for a speaking event, send in your request and a contact phone number to: Contact Us